You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winner of Topic Based Resource Contest - Ramanathan A R

Dear all,

As response for the previous announced Topic based Resource Contest with the Topic Metro Smart Card, we got some articles from our beloved KSR members with nice descriptions.

Eventhough the members like, Contest Writer and Manaswini had submitted articles about the topic of the contest, as Ramanathan A R did nice job with a couple of nice articles with the following titles,

Metro Smart Card - Introduction

The Prestigious Namma Metro Project Ready.

So, the very first Topic based resource contest award goes to Ramanathan A R

Kindly joining with me to wish Ramanathan A R, for winning this award.

Regards,
    Ramanathan A R,
    Congratulations for winning the resource contest on the Metro Card. Good articles!

It is hoped that more members are active in such resource contests as it will greatly help to bring traffic to the site and make it more popular.

Regards,
    Vandana

Hearty congratulations Ramanathanji,

Articles prepared by you were really good and informative, hence this accolade from KSR.

Hope to see many more such awards in the days to come.

N K Ravishankara

I thank the web master and the editors for the price and the guidance I received from them about the postings.

Hello Ramanathan

Hearty Congratulations from my side. Good going! Best and warm wishes from my side. Congrats again!

Regards Manaswini

Keep up the work, your article is full of information and kindles the interest of the readers. Congrats.

I thank all the fellow Karnatakaspiderians for the best wishes which had a decisive role in my being selected for the award. Thank all once again.

Hello Mr. Ramanathan,
    Go ahead with ur article works.That will be very informative and useful to go through in it.Hope you will post more articles like this. congrats

Hi,
    Hearty congratulations for Ramanathan for your work in KSR.Continue your success in this site.

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with KSR and we will rectify our mistakes."

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.