You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Received the payment amount in Karnataka Spider

Recently for the month of October invoice was announced by KSR. I checked my bank account few weeks ago. I received the payment amount of rs.750. Thank you so much Karnataka spider! This is the very good response and responsible behaviour of the Karnataka spider leaders. And thanks to every one who made the amount reach me in quick time. Once again Thanks a lot!

Regards,
    Manaswini.K
    Hi Manaswini,

My hearty congratulations for getting the first payment in KSP. It is always a happiness and a thing of remembrance which one cannot forget, especially those which are first in our lives. I hope this reward will be a memorable thing which you can never forget.

I wish you good luck to receive more such payments in the coming days too.

With best wishes,
    Mala.

All the best Manaswini. keep rocking
    An Indian - More Freedom - Less obedient

Hi Manaswini,
    Hearty congratulations for your valuable work in KSR.Continue your sucess in this site.Hope you will reach great heights.

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with KSR and we will rectify our mistakes."

I joined KSR recently and have found you very active in your contributions to KSR. I am sure you are going to receive more amounts in near future by virtue of your interest in KSR. Congratulations.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.