You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

New Member in Karnataka Spider

Iam a new member in Karnataka Spider and Iam also an active member of ISC and Iam here to start a kick in this site.Hope the webmasters, Editors and members will give a valuable suggestion for starting here
    Hi Ajai,

A warm welcome to Karnataka Spider (KSR).

Kindly note that, the top 2 active contests in KSR are,

1. Member of the Week Contest.

2. Topic Based Resource Contest. Teh currest Topic is, Karnataka Colleges

I would suggest you to start your contribution with KSR, by participating in the above mentioned Contests by writing articles about the Colleges & Universities of Karnataka State.

Additionally, I have personnally invited you through Gtalk via my gmail id, shagesh@ .

If you have any question about how to work in KSr, then just leave a Forum message or contact me through my gmail said above..

Regards,

Shankar Ganesh

Thanks shankar sir for giving information on how to start in KSR.Hope I can contribute well.

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with KSR and we will rectify our mistakes."

Even I am a new member Ajai. Nice to see you here.

Hello Shruti,

As a new member of KSR (Karnataka Spider), you can start your contribution here, by making articles anything about the Karnataka State and Post here..

I would like to strongly recommend you to read the following things carefully..

1. New members FAQ

2. Article Making

3. Google Adsense Revenue Sharing

The active contests in KSR are,

1. Member of the week

2. Topic Based Resources Contest - Karnataka Colleges

To more details, feel free to put your questions as a response of this Forum thread..

Shankar Ganesh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.