You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Awards and Prizes

Member of the Week (25th Dec to 31st Dec) - M. Akshay

Dear all,

Based on the Member of the week contest announcement, I am happy to announce the Member of the week for the past week (25th Dec to 31st Dec) now.
    The Member of the week for the past week goes to M. Akshay.Akshay

The past week was with the good work of Akshay with the Resources Section even though he is a newbie with Article writing works..

Please join with me to congratulate M. Akshay for winning this award.
    Hi Akshay

My heartiest Congratulations for winning the member of week contest, because eventhough you are a newbie to write articles you given your best to achieve your target.

Congratulations Akshay for being selected as Member of the Week from a great site like KSR.

You have made few stunning contributions particularly in resource section, moreover you have a great writing skills with good optimization of SEO.

Keep up the same zeal for many more days to come.

N K Ravishankara

Thank You everyone for all your good wishes.

I has been a great honor for me to be a part of this wonderful group.

KSR is a great platform to enhance our writing & presentation skills and it is also a great source of knowledge.

Mr. Shankar Ganesh, the webmaster, has been really wonderful. He helped me a lot as a friend and guided me to write better & efficiently.

Hopefully, I would like to contribute more & more to KSR & give my best in making KSR "THE BEST"

Thank You

Congrats Akshay from the day one your contributions at KSR is welcoming approach. May you get many more such laurels in this year-2012.

Hi Akshay,

Congratulations for getting member of the week award. Newbie getting award is really great. You are inspiring newbies like me to contribute more.

Hi Akshay,

Keep up your good work and I wish you more and more success to come your way in the future days.

With best wishes,
    Mala.

Hi Akshay

Congratulations for being the Member of the week! Keep your work going on and on. i wish you all the best for your future works! Good going and my hearty congrats again!

Regards Manaswini

It is always pleasure to see a newbie coming up in such a period. Your writing skill are well exhibited in your resources. I am sure you will achieve more in the coming days. Best of luck!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.