You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winner of Topic Based Resource Contest - Karnataka Tourist Places

Dear KSRians,

In line with the continuous growth of KSR, we have been conducting many contests and one of those contests is Topic Based Resource writing contest.

For the last time, the topic was, Karnataka Tourist Places. We received some participants doing active contribution with this contest in the last month.

Now, the time to announce the winner. Even though we got plenty of articles from the member, Akshay profile, due to the contribution of Ramanathan with really good quality articles, prize goes to Mr. Ramanathan.

But stil, to encourage the hardwork of M.Akshay KSR allots consolance prize for him too.

Please join with me to congratulate the winners.
    I take this opportunity to felicitate Mr. Ramanathan on winning the Karnataka Tourist Places contest. His contributions to the contest have been very significant both in numbers and quality.

It is also good that the Karnataka Spider thought of encouraging M Akshay by allotting him consolation prize. Akshay, though relatively new with KSR has also made significant contributions.

Such contests will attract many people to join and contribute to KSR.

I am overwhelmed by the selection for the prize. The credit and the thanks should go to the webmaster mainly and the editors also to a great extent. I joined the site in the 2nd half of August 2011. I used to make several mistakes and blunders which were all pointed out and made to correct by the webmaster and the editors without loosing their patience. I am very much thankful to them for brining me to this position.

I have gone through the articles of Mr Akshay. He has brought out some minute and rare details of the places posted by him in the contest. I congratulate him for his contributions and for the deserving prize awarded to him.

I thank Dr. Sukhdev Roy Shukla for his encouragement shown towards us especially to me.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.