You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Unfair allocation of Points & Cash Credits

To the Webmaster of Karnataka Spider,

I have seen a few articles for the IPL 5 contest and I feel that I have not been given the right rewards for my contributions.

For the article post "Royal Challengers Bangalore RCB player salary details 2012", 30 points and 15 cash credits are allocated. First of all, this article is very small for getting 30 points and 15 cash credits and there is absolutely no SEO in it. And the numbers in the article were just picked up from some website on the net and there's nothing original about it. But still it is given more rewards.

This is very unfair, as 2 of my resources:

"Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad for IPL 2012" and

"Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) IPL 2012 Tickets"

were allocated just 20 points and 10 cash credits

Both my articles are long enough in terms of length, and has proper images with proper headings and SEO is also done. Also the articles have been cross-linked and contain original written content.

Just compare my 2 articles with the one I mentioned above. You can decide by yourself whether you have done justice or not.

Here are the links to the 2 articles I posted

Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad for IPL 2012

Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) IPL 2012 Tickets

I am really disappointed by this behavior of the webmaster. He has always been fair to all and has always given the proper rewards, but this time it has not been so.

I am not getting the right rewards for my work. Please look into the matter and allocate the right rewards for my posts. Also today I have posted 2 new articles about IPL 5. Please provide the right rewadrs for it in a fair manner.

Please note that I am in no way criticizing the author of the article "Royal Challengers Bangalore RCB player salary details 2012". I am only explaining the unfair practice on my behalf.

Regards,
    Akshay
    Adjusted now.

You can check.

Shankar Ganesh

Thank you for the response.

It speaks high of the Webmaster. It will further motivate Akshay to contribute more. Not only that it will add credibility to KSR. I wish Akshay contributes with more zeal and enthusiasm now onward.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.