You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Who is the best item girl of the Bollywood stars?

Movies are good entertainment to us. The stars of the movie are very attractive and they lure our mind. The film actresses charm with their natural beauty, physique and talent. Every film is a hit with one or two items songs. There are very many actress who are very famous for items songs. Can you please name them in the order of priority and elaborate with reasons as to why they are good items girls in the film world. What attracted you to give them the merit by you.

I list them as per alphabets, You list them as per your priority.
    Deepika Padgone, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif Vidhya Balan. You can add if someone is in your mind.

By your ratings, I want to select the best and announce it here. Please do not conserve your words. Please post your merit list. I need a minimum of 10 members to post their responses.

Let us entertain ourselves, discussing the beautiful film stars,once in a while, to cherish our mind.
    Movies are made more entertaining by the item girls for some moviegoers, but few oldies like me don't like too much sex and violence exhibited in the movies since they are likely to lead the young minds astray. Of course, the movies are made to entertain us, but the ingredients of entertainment should not go beyond certain limits. They affect the young minds. At times, the effect may be negative.

I fully agree with you that the actresses entertain us with their charming beauty although everything is not natural about their beauty. The physique and talent of the actresses are the qualities required of cine stars. Your view that every film which becomes a hit has one or two item songs. I remember rickshaw pullers throwing money on the stage when such scenes or I may say scenes depicting 'obscenity' are shown. If we go by the box office earnings, then that reflects the popularity of the film. Your alphabetically listed names of the item girls should appear as follows according to me:
    Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor, Vidhya Balan and Deepika Padgone.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.