You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Who is the best playback singer from yesteryears?

We all like music and in the past years radio was the most important medium which was only source of entertainment. When the jockey was to play a song he/she used to provide most of the details about the song. The lyricist, music director, singer, etc sometimes some incident also which was related with the song.
    Hope most of the members remember the voice of the best playback singers who have been the energy giver to the people. Which one do you think was the best among?
    Mohd. Rafi
    Kishore Kumar
    Mukesh
    Mohinder Kapoor
    Manna Dey
    Which one you think is the most lovable?
    I think Mohammad Rafi was the best among all. There is no parallel to the versatility he had. He had the capacity to modulate his voice the way he liked as per requirement of the situation or the actor.

Only one person is the great singer of all time in all languages. That is Gaana Ghandharva MR. Dr SP Balasubramanyam. Bcoz he sung more than 50 thousand songs. and he can immitate more than 25 actors voice through his singing.And he is a great human being also. For me no one is there in front of him Accept Dr KJ Yesudas.

SPB IS ALL TIME FAVORATE SINGER> AND HE IS LIKE SACHIN TENDULKAR IN INDIAN FILM MUSIC>.

Mohd. Rafi
    Kishore Kumar
    Mukesh
    Mohinder Kapoor
    Manna Dey

And above these singers First two persons are superb. And kishore DA is allrounder in hindi cinema industry, everyone knows that.B coz He was an actor, director, producer, lyricists, misic director And singer.
    But for our generation i think Dr.SPB is a great singer forever and ever.

Thanks & regards

EKANGI..?

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.