You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which category do you belong?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which category do you belong?'.

I know it is quit difficult for anyone to define about which category does the person belong to; whether the person is happy-go-lucky guy or most of the times he is insecure about something or the other.

I can say that I am a kind of person who try to show that I am very happy and confident type of person; but somewhere deep down I am little irritated and sad with life; why so I don't know.

I was very true to you; so what about you?
    I am not happy-go-lucky type. A bit serious and introvert. I do share my joys but rarely get overjoyed. I would prefer not to show any sign of worry and mostly smile when discussing matters of concern, even if internally I am stressed about some issue. Incomplete tasks do bother me.

All the above said are states of mind and no person will be in the same state all the time.The states may be due to situations, experiences,likes dislikes and even the changes in the body all lead to these states of mind. This doesn't mean that if a person is some what irritated he is not confident or if a person is happy he can't become angry and vice-versa.

But in my opinion if you can maintain most of the times in a happy mode that will address all the other states.For this you should be able to do " what you like". If helping people makes you happy you should do it. If singing or listening to music makes you happy you should do it. This is possible.

I am a happy person and I do what i like and in this state even if someone criticizes, if someone objects i do what i feel happy about that way it will keep me less irritated,doesn't make me angry and am lot more confident because I know what I am doing.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.