You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Avoid listening half, understanding quarter and telling double to others.

Avoid listening half, understanding quarter and telling double to others. Many get difference of opinion on some matters because we do not try to listen what the others say in full. By just listening to half of the matter we cannot arrive at a conclusion but we do practice that. And what is the pity is that we only understand the quarter of the full matter and pass it on to the others with double mirch masala and that is the bad attitude. Members please share your views on this with some personal experiences citing reasons.
    For a proper communication, both listening and speaking matters a lot. So, it is better to listen and understand others instead of making the own meaning of the incomplete heard view.
    I have seen similar problems when I went for industrial visit in an IT company. At the morning it was good time and every one was working in good attitude, but after lunch hours, I was surprised to see that most of the people are telling about their counterparts in a bad way and they are telling it in a double way. Only a part of thing are listened and they respond in that way. It is not a good decision, because we must hear the views of others in full and then respond to the matter in a proper way, otherwise our life will be having full of problems. It is not good to tell about our colleagues who are working with others, because if they hear it then will think that we are telling bad things about them and this will create a awkward situation in our their life. It is best to behave in a proper manner.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.