You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Where will India be after 20 years from now?

India has shown a lot of progress and development and has moved a long way since it got independence. India has left its mark in every area whether it is industry, administration, education, culture or science and technology etc. We are also very much familiar with India's gift to the world.

But I come back to my question, where can you see India after 20 years from now ? Will it be a developed country or will remain as a developing country? Will it be considered as a world power? Will it be a rich country and not be regarded as a poor country?
    I think India would be a force to reckon with after 20 years from now. India has progressed very fast, it is a separate issue that many Indians are not able to sense it but indulge in criticizing only. India may be a rich country and among major world powers but it is doubtful if the gap between the rich and poor will be bridged. Many people may still continue to be poor and mainly our politicians may be responsible for that. Let us hope the recent movements against corruption and the contribution of youth in this respect bring some positive results in the coming years and our dream to see India among the world powers come true sooner than later.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.