You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

What is happiness for you?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What is happiness for you?'. I have always tried to find answer for it; but never got a very good answer for it; so I have came to you all for a perfect answer.

What do you think when the word happiness or being happy comes to your mind? We always say that be happy; you should enjoy your life by being happy; what exactly do you mean by all this?

Let us discuss which is rarely being discussed?
    I think helping out others in their dire needs is the best happiness you can derive than anything else. That help must be spontaneous from your side and should not be a advised one. That means you may not be content with your life or might have achieved all the happiness of life, but that is not required in this world. Reaching out to others and taking their blessings is the need of the hour. If one can master over this, then he is the most respected person in the society and at the home. By reaching out it does not mean you make lots of donation. Even small gestures will do. Some good deed a day will work wonders for your life.

Happiness depends on the mindset of individuals. Something which brings happiness to somebody need not bring happiness to somebody else. For example, earning money gives a lot of happiness to somebody, listening to music gives happiness to somebody, going to historical places gives happiness to somebody. But i always derive happiness in visiting wildlife sanctuaries and other places with beautiful nature. I have visited zoos in Tyavarekoppa and Pilikula and i was really very happy to see the wild animals there. Wildlife always brings a lot of happiness to me. My favourite hobby is bird watching and animal watching. Forests always give a lot of peace and mental pleasure to me. Whenever I get free time, I go to visit natural places far away from the cities and towns.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.