You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Who, you really love?

If we ask anyone, "Who, you love?"
    Many says that, wife or children or lover(name of lover). Is it correct, for how extent? Ofcource, some says, "My MOTHER." I am saying not about that people, only saying about uppercase. Why all dont say I love my mom. DO/Should we love any other, more than our MOTHER.

Many children(I mean sons) get mostly any thing from their mom but, so many forget their MOTHERs at their end age.

But,MOTHER serve us our start age, early age, mid age and end age. Also she(MOTHER) daily memorises us after our life. But many forget their mom even she live.

Is it correct, what many doing?

My words, "I am not saying that everyone should only love their mom. But,the meaning and my intension is that everyone should love their MOTHER Too."
    There is hardly anyone on this earth who does not love his/her mother. Wife, children or friends all have their own place and everyone loves them as well. But there is no substitute of mother. So one should not hesitate to say that he/she loves MUM!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.