You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Who learn Conceptually, Boys or Girls?

This post is to discuss weather boys learn conceptually or girls learn conceptually.

In today's world girls are equally competent to boys in all the sectors be it education, profession, technology,jobs etc and in many of the cases they fare better than the boys too.

There are two types of learning in schools and colleges they are
    1) Learning for the sake of marks that is learning the theory rather than learning the concept behind it.
    2) Learning by concept which will be there in mind for a long period.

In my view girls try to learn conceptually more than boys. I came to this decision from my school and college experience and i want the members to share their ideas on this post.
    Since nowadays regarding to the studies quality of boys and girls are almost same, all are getting equal label of education, however conceptual studies does not depend upon the sex of the student, whether it is a girl or boy, it totally up to the way and the learning level of the student. As we all know that mentality of all student are not same, their studies are of two type 1. Study just for the sake of marks in the exam and getting better settlement in their future, and 2. Students studies in the depth. They do not study for the marks but for the knowledge. And both type of studies are found in both boys and girls, but somewhere concentration power of boys are little bit more than girls thats why positive results are in favour of boys. But according to me specially in case of studies both are at the same level.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.