You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How students can utilize the summer vacation in a better way?

The summer vacation is started for many school students. The next two months are used for enjoying by involved in variety of games and other. Even though the enjoyment bring lot of pleasure to us, the vacation is not a time for wasting. Hence students should utilize this time for enjoyment as well as for getting various knowledge by joining in several creativity developing classes. This will bring pleasure as well us good knowledge and skills.
    The creativity developing courses are of different types. some of the courses are, graphics and animation oriented courses, toys and craft working, painting classes, dancing etc. These types of classes during vacation will help the students to refresh their mind in a better way.The students can also involved in playing along with these courses. These courses will not bring any stress on students. Instead it will make their mind happy.
    Sudhir, you are absolutely right in suggesting that the summer vacation should be utilised for some constructive purpose and there is a trend to join some hobby class and learn something new. Parents often prefer their children to join such classes and there are organisations offering such programmes in almost every city. For those who have to appear in Board Exam or Competitive exam, the trend is to join some crash course so that they can consolidate themselves for such exams. So for the senior student this is another way of utilising their summer vacation fruitfully.

Today for students, especially for those who are preparing for their SSLC or II PUC exams, vacation means tution. More than 90% of students today lose the fun and enjoyment in the summer vacation. I was really very lucky in that sense. I used to visit my grand father's home in every summer vacation which is situated in a remote village near my home. Summer vacation is an opportunity for the children to fine tune their skills in various areas of their interest. So the parents shouldn't force them to go to tutions in this period. They should be allowed to show their talent in various areas of their interest like sports, photography, music, arts etc, but it should be entirely of their choice. Nobody should force them to do anything.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.