Need to know some basic kannada sentences for touristsHi all,
Can somebody please translate these sentences in kannada. I need to know this as I would be going to Bangalore in some days and may need to communicate with the local people there.
Note: I would prefer to use the respectable tone.
1. Where is RSA club?
2. Which way do u want to take to Kormangala?
3. Towards where does this road goes?
4. We are lost can u please tell us how to go to Rajaji nagar?
5. Which way shud we take for YMCA club?
6. I dont know kannada properly, it woulld be better if you talk in English.
7. Left, Right, straight ahead, go back(reverse).
8. Can you get me a glass of water?
9. Get me a glass of water.
10. Do u have Limca?
11. Please get me the bill.
To the auto rikshaw/taxi guy
1. Will to go to MG Road?
2. Wont you go with the meter?
3. How much will u take for going from station to Bomannahalli?
4. What you are telling is too much? Tell proper charges?
5. Put the meter on.
6. Go straight and then take U turn.
7. Turn Right and Stop near that tree.
1. How much is this frame for?
2. How much did you say for the big frame?
3. Reduce the cost.
4. How much for the big one, middle sized one, small one?
5. This is for 890 Rs, is it?