About Bisibelebath Recipe Karnataka
Bisibelebath Recipe is a famous food of Karnataka. This one of the healthy food prepared in this state. The nutritive value of this Bisibelebath Recipe Karnataka is high. Different varieties of vegetables are added to prepare this food. This is a special recipe for kids too
Ingredients Needed to cook Bisibelebath Recipe Karnataka Special Food
• 1 cup: Tur dal
• 2cups: Rice
• 1 no: Small brinjal
• 2 : Carrot
• 1 : Drumsticks
• 1: Capcicum
• 50gm: Peas
• 100gm: Sambar small onions
• A pinch: Turmeric powder
• 10 : Red chillies
• 2 : Green chillies
• 1 tsp: Mustard
• 25 gm: Cashew nut
• Curry leaves as required
• Coriander leaves as required
• Tamarind: 10gm
• Ghee : 2tsp
• Jaggerry: 10gm
• Salt as required
Powdering Ingredients for Bisibelebath Recipe Karnataka Special Food
• 2tsp: Fenugreek seeds
• 2tsp: Coriander seeds
• 10 : Red chillies
• Grated coconut 4tsp
• 6: Cardamoms
• 6: Cloves
• 1 tsp: Aniseeds
• 2tsp: Poppy seeds
• Pinch of Cinnamon powder
Bisibelebath Recipe Karnataka Special Food Preparation
1. Wash rice and dal thoroughly and sock this for about half an hour. Keep it aside.
2. Take the tamarind and wash it properly, then add little warm water and soak this for some time to get the tamarind juice.
3. Peel onion and chop it as fine, meanwhile wash all vegetables and chop it as medium sized pieces.
4. Place it in a container with 21/2 cups of water, a pinch of turmeric powder and chopped vegetables.
5. Then you should prepare masala powder by using Powdering Ingredients. Take the Powdering Ingredients and fry until it becomes golden colour and make it as powder.
6. Take a pressure cooker, pour some oil then fry the chillies, mustard and curry leaves. Then fry all chopped vegetables and onion for some time.
7. Then add the rice Dal mixture, tamarind juice, masala ingredients, salt and Jaggerry.
8. Mix well and Keep this to get one whistle in a pressure cooker.
9. Garnishing of Bisibelebath Recipe Karnataka Special Food is very very important. You can do garnishing fried cashew nuts and chopped coriander leaves. To enrich the taste add some fresh ghee before serving.
Note: instead of preparing Masala powder you can get some branded Bisibelebath Recipe powder.