Karnataka culture and festival
Karnataka Sambar Recipe Delicious Preparation Method
: 15 (
This article Karnataka Sambar Recipe Delicious Preparation Method gives the details of Ingredients Needed for Karnataka Sambar Recipe, udupi sambar recipe, Karnataka Sambar Recipe delicious Preparation and the best side dishes for idli, dosa,pongal and Rice. of this food.
Taste of Karnataka Sambar Recipe
South Indian sambar is famous throughout the country. The taste of Karnataka sambar recipe is unique and delicious. The ingredients used for the preparation of
Karnataka sambar recipe
is almost same like the ingredients of south Indian sambar. The taste of this recipe differ slightly by the method of preparing Karnataka sambar powder and the style of preparation. The taste resembles
udupi sambar recipe
. This is the best side dish for idli, dosa,pongal and Rice.
Karnataka sambar recipe is usually not prepared by using a single vegetable. The uses of mixed vegetable in this preparation are the main reason for its delicious taste. The main difference in this sambar is the use of big onion and jiggery, which gives slight sweet taste to Sambar. We will see the ingredients and preparation method of Karnataka sambar recipe.
Ingredients Needed for Karnataka Sambar Recipe
toor dal one cup
2 cups of mixed vegetables
You can use the vegetables like potatoe, turnip, drumstick, tomatoe brinjal etc.
One cup of fresh coconut (grind the coconut by adding required water.
Tamarind 2inch length
jiggery 2 inch length
red chilies 4
One teaspoon of coriander powder
one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds
One teaspoon of sesame seeds
One teaspoon of cumin seeds
One teaspoon of mustard seeds
One teaspoon of turmeric powder
asafetida as required
curry leaves as required
coriander leaves as required
Salt as required
How to make Karnataka Sambar Recipe
• Take the toor dal clean and wash to remove the dust. Soak it for 2 hours.
• Fry the coconut by adding little oil and grind nicely.
• The fry the other ingrediants seperatly, first add the mustard seeds then coriander powder, fenugreek seeds, sesame seeds and cumin seeds fry this like golden brown.
• Grind this seperatly like paste form and mix with the ground coconut paste.
• Take a Pressure cooker and boil the soaked dal with little turmeric powder and 1 tsp of oil and put weight and leave two whistles.
• Open the cooker and make a dal like a paste and keep it aside.
• Take a pan anf fry the chopped vegetables by addinf 1 tsp of oil then add asafetida, tamarind, jaggery, curry leaves and fry well.
• Leave it for 2 min to get fry then add the ground paste of masala with coconut and boil the sambar for about 10min in sim.
• Finally garnish the sambar with finely chopped coriander leaves.
• Delicious Karnataka Sambar Recipe is ready for your taste.
is best side dish for Iddli, Dosa, pongal and Rice.
Poha (Rice Flakes) and Potato Curry - Karnataka Dish Recipe
Saagu Potato - Karnataka Style Recipe
Pooran Poli in Karnataka Style Recipe
North Karnataka Recipe Brijal Curry Delicious Preparation
Karnataka Vangi Bath Recipe Easy Kannada Style Preparation
Best Eating Places in Karwar Karnataka
Some traditional Karnataka Recipes
Traditional Karnataka Recipe
The delicious dishes - Bangalore food guide for Tourists
Bisibelebath Recipe Karnataka Special Food
Read related articles:
Karnataka Sambar Recipes
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Karnataka Sambar Recipe Delicious Preparation Method"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Subscribe to Email
Get Jobs by Email
Forum posts by Email
Get Articles by Email
Last 7 Days
Awards & Gifts
A tourist in Karnataka?
Useful Kannada Words
Passport Seva Kendra
Regional Passport Office, Bangalore
Looking for helplines?
Bangalore Telephone Directory
GESCOM Customer Care
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.