Admissions for Para Medical Courses at Govt Medical Colleges, Ananda Rao Circle, Bangalore
The courses offered in Govt Medical College, Bangalore are as below.
1) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
2) Diploma in Medical X-Ray Technology
3) Diploma in Health Inspector
4) Diploma in Medical Records Technology
5) Diploma in Dialysis Technology
6) Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
7) Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
8) Diploma in Dental Mechanics
9) Diploma in Dental Hygiene
Applications have to be submitted in prescribed format. The applications for Paramedical course in Govt Medical College in Bangalore, Karnataka can alternately be downloaded from the Para Medical Board Website www.pmbkarnataka.org.
Minimum Qualification for Para Medical course in Govt Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka
(1) For all the above courses except Diploma in Medical Records Technology, a pass in II PUC or equivalent examination with Science Subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Botany/Zoology)
(2) A pass in S.S.L.C./ X - Standard/Equivalent Examination.
(3) For Medical Records Technology, a pass in II PUC or Equivalent examination with any Subjects (Science/Commerce/Arts) or a pass in S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination; in addition, a pass in English Junior Typing or Basic Computer Training.
(4) Applicants should have studied atleast 7 years in Karnataka, from 1st standard to 10th standard or PUC. A copy of Study Certificate shall be furnished along with the application. No candidate will be allowed for counselling without study certificate and other original certificates.
Duration of Para Medical course in Govt Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka:
1) Two (2) years for PUC candidates
2) Three (3) years for SSLC candidates
Selection process for admissions 2011 for Para Medical in Govt Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka :-
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Merit-cum-category wise through CENTRAL COUNSELLING. Central Counselling will be held in the Dr. Rajendra Prasad Auditorium, Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Fort, K R Road, Bangalore- 560002. Counselling dates will be notified on the Para Medical Boards website and intimation letter will be sent only to the eligible candidates who have enclosed self addressed envelope along with the application.
How to apply for the admissions 2011 for Para Medical course in Govt Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka
1) Please do not send application or DD to the Director of Medical Education/Para Medical Board.
2) Applications received after the last date fixed for submission and incomplete applications will be rejected and the fee paid will not be refunded.
3) Applications should be submitted only at the colleges in whose director's name DD is taken.
For more details about the course details and the DD procedures, view Para Medical Board Website www.pmbkarnataka.org
The last date for submission of application is 06th August 2011
I am looking government college in bangalore,My qualification is 10th in 40% in government school in national high school in basavanagudi,my caste is sc caste,I have all documents like 10th marks card,TC certificate,seven year study certificate,caste certificate in originals,please they seats from government please assists me... thank you