Traditional Kesari Bath Sweet Recipe
Kesari Bath is one of the popular sweet dishes which is served in almost all hotels in Karnataka. We can see this colored, glowing with Ghee and also Pineapple slices are added to give extra flavor. This is prepared as a traditional sweet recipe during the Satyanarayana Puja. This is a easy to make sweet recipe which will be very tasty and will be loved by people of all ages. Try this tasty sweet Karnataka recipe in your home and relish with your family.
Ingredients for making Karnataka Sweet Recipe Kesari Bath
• 1 Cup rava
• 2 Cup sugar
• Cashewnuts, Raisins
• pinch of Cardamom powder
• few strands of Saffron
• pinch of colour powder
• 2-1/2 Cups water
Method for making Kesari Bath
1. Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed vessel.
2. Add the rava to the vessel and roast till it releases the aroma and turns light brown. Now keep this aside.
3. Boil water in a pan and add the boiled water to the above and mix well so that no lumps are formed.
4. Now add the sugar and mix well.
5. When the mixture becomes thickened add the ghee and mix well.
6. Now add the kesari colour and mix well.
7. Roast the nuts, raisins in ghee and garnish the kesari with the roasted nuts.
Now our Kesari bhath is ready to serve.