Traditinal Karnataka Recipe-Sankranthi special Sakkare Acchu Recipe
What are the ingredients to prepare Sakkare Acchu ?
1.Sugar- 1 Cup
2.Milk- 1/2 Cup
3.Water- 1/2 Cup
4.A drop of food color- Optional
How to prepare this Sakkare Acchu?
1. Take a thick bottom vessel and add 1 Cup of sugar and 1/2 Cup of water.
2. Allow the sugar to melt completely.
3. Keep stirring until it boils with bubbles.
4. Later, add the milk and keep stirring.
5. Froth of dirt is formed due to the addition of milk,remove the froth and again start stirring.
6. Now again add milk and start stirring. Repaeat the same procedure for some two or three time. This ensures that the Sakkare Acchu comes in pure white color!
7. Later,allow the mixture to boil and to become thick and pure white.
8. pour the mixture into proper moulds and allow it to dry for 20 minutes.
9. Then remove the Sakkare Acchus from the moulds gently and keep it aside for minutes to dry.
10. Thats it! The yummy and Karnataka traditional item Sakkara Acchu is ready!
No responses found. Be the first to comment...