Resources » Karnataka Recruitments
Karnataka Milk Federation/BAMUL Recruitment for candidates with SSLC, MBA, BE & B.Sc. qualifications
Are you interested to work in Dairy Technology industries here is an opportunity for you to work in Bangalore urban and rural milk producer’s district co-operative societies union limited a unit under Karnataka Milk Federation which a statutory under the aegis of Government of Karnataka.
Bangalore urban and rural milk producer's district co-operative societies union limited is one of the division under Karnataka Milk Federation.
Bangalore urban and rural milk producer's district co-operative societies union limited covers around 12 taluks in the district around 1,845 societies working under the umbrella of the union.
When it started functioning it was able to produce or can gather around 50,000 litres of milk per day now it has reached to 8 lakh litres per day.
The organization intends to recruit various technical and non-technical job vacancies to strengthen its workforce.
How to apply
Candidates who fulfill the educational and experience prerequisites as desired by the organization required to submit their filled in job applications on a plain paper.
Application form should contain details like name of the post, reference number, advertisement number and date, passport size photograph, name of the candidate, father's name, postal address, date of birth, place of birth, age, gender, nationality, caste [with evidence for proof], community, educational attainment in chronological order, professional educational levels if any, experience with evidence, no objection certificate if already working under state / central government organizations.
How to pay application fee?
Candidates required to pay an application fee of Rs.200/- in the form of non-refundable demand draft or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Managing Director, Bangalore Co-operative Milk Union Limited payable at Bangalore.
Demand draft should be enclosed with filled in application form.
Name of the post with qualification & experience requirement
Following posts are to be filled at the organization.
- Assistant Manager: B.V.Sc in Animal Husbandry
- Technical Officer: Bachelors Degree in Electronics & Communication or Mechanical Engineering
- Marketing Officer: M.B.A. in Marketing or B.Sc in Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation or B.Com or B.B.M. with 3 years experience in FMCG division of any reputed organization
- Dairy Supervisors: Three years full time Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Automobile or Refrigeration or Computer Science
- Junior System Operator / Clerk cum Computer Operator: Degree in any discipline with Certificate Course in Computer Application or B.C.A. or Diploma in Computer Science with Junior Typewriting in English and Kannada
- Junior Technician / Technician: S.S.L.C. with I.T.I. in Electrical or Fitter or Turner or Welder or Diesel Mechanic Trades
- Chemical Supply Supervisors: S.S.L.C. with I.T.I. in Fitter or Refrigeration trade
- Technical Officer – Quality Control: B.Sc in Dairy Technology or B.Tech in Dairy Technology or M.Sc in Dairy Microbiology or Microbiology
Whom to submit the filled in application form?
Duly filled in application form along with attested copies of all the testimonials and application fee in the form of demand draft / Indian Postal Order should reach the undersigned not later than 31.10.2012.
The Managing Director,
Bangalore urban and rural milk producer's district co-operative societies union limited, #2915, KMF Complex, D.R.College Post, Dr.M.H.Marigowda Road,
Bangalore - 560 029. Karnataka.
For all the positions candidate should have attained minimum of 18 years years of age but should have attained the age of 40 years in case of SC/ST/Reserved categories whereas 35 years for general category candidates.
Application may be submitted either in English or in Kannada.
Knowledge of Kannada is mandatory for all the positions, can be transferred to any of the units under Karnataka Milk Federation, those who are ready to work in shifts only need to apply.
For more details refer Udyoga Varthe Bangalore edition dated 1-15 of October 2012 at page number 6.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...